Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! WILL YOU…PROTECT THIS HOUSE?!
Can you tell a great story about what it’s like to be a teammate at Under Armour? You’ll create, develop, and tell the Under Armour talent story through our Careers Page, digital marketing, and social media to fuel UA’s talent engine. You’ll lead development and execution of Under Armour’s talent communication strategies, as well as establish and extend the Under Armour “employer brand” message by evolving the candidate experience, and through various social and digital recruitment marketing channels.
- Develop an understanding of, and advocacy for the candidate journey with UA. Implement changes that result in a positive NPS score among candidates throughout their applicant journey.
- Develop and execute communication strategies within Talent Acquisition. Including development of key messaging and creation, planning and execution of communication and talent marketing plans.
- Develop innovative marketing strategies that include, but are not limited to, enhancing diverse recruitment efforts and implement a plan to adhere to business objectives.
- Establish KPIs, reporting, and metrics analytics to communicate value and ROI to key business stakeholders.
- Lead Under Armour’s adoption and usage of a candidate CRM to elevate media campaigns, and targeted content distribution.
- Create and execute on the UA Talent Brand. Identify the message, select the audience(s), and decide on best medium for each message/campaign.
- Manage UA’s online employer reputation by developing and executing scalable global employer brand strategies across internal and external channels.
- Partner with internal marketing creative team to create print, digital and video content. Manage outside vendor relations for projects not done in-house. Evaluate and propose additional options for content development.
- Grow the Under Armour Careers social media presence and talent communities by managing the following channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Maintain knowledge of the field by staying up-to-date of best practices, legal developments, emerging trends, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Work with Retail as well as University Programs to help build their specific social media strategies for recruitment.
- Project management of all talent brand initiatives. Maintain strategic cross functional partnerships internally with Marketing (Digital/Social), Creative, Communications, Give Back, and Events teams.
- Build “Brand Ambassadors” internally via ongoing evangelism of and training on UA Talent Brand that will include social media training for teammates globally.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years’ experience in product marketing, digital advertising, community management, or employment branding. Knowledge of recruiting or marketing metrics, and brand amplification technology
- Strong functional expertise that includes prior digital marketing experience.
- Experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with current best practices and industry trends in advertising/branding.
- Successful track record in building and maintaining relationships and establishing credibility at all levels of the organization
- Experience in corporate roles within a retail, wholesale, sports or entertainment organization is preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- Working knowledge of video editing software such as MovieMaker, iMovie, or Adobe Premier
- Working knowledge of HTML
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.